Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My life in a nutshell

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I wanted to start out by telling you all a little about myself. I'm 46 years old and have a brother who is six years younger than me. I raised him since I was eleven years old. He was five. Our parents both had to work so it was up to me to take care of him. I think that is the first thing I put in my new book, The Betrayal. It's a Young Adult paranormal and is about two brothers who, because of the fact that the younger one has these special powers, something evil is always after them. Zack is the older brother and because thier parents were never around, had to raise his younger brother. I can relate to that. I'm new to blogging but I'm going to give it my best shot. Welcome and don't forget to leave a post!

1 comment: